Jaheim has been known to make music the common-man can relate to. So after demonstrating in his previous single that the right woman made him do things he Never does, Jaheim matures and reveals that “I’ve Changed.” Whether he’s “covering his tats” or “taking culinary classes,” Jaheim is doing everything he can to make sure his woman is happy. Assisted by Keyshia Cole, I’ve Changed should have a good chance of crossing over from the Urban-AC market Jaheim is most accustomed to. The Makings of a Man will be released in time for the holidays on December 18th.
Written by Burmy on 12/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.