No, Jaheim hasn’t become the proud father of triplets. The title of his latest single, Baby X3, is actually a truncated transcription of the record’s chorus, à la Chris Breezy‘s Yeah 3X. Following May’s reader acclaimed Age Ain’t a Factor, this midtempo selection finds the veteran crooner striving to convince a special girl that his days of playing the field are over. Over an uncredited producer’s soulfully understated grooves, he explains that, while he never imagined he’d hang up his jersey and settle down, the woman in question has shifted his perspective on monogamy 180 degrees. Feeling it? More awaits on Jaheim’s sixth full-length, Appreciation Day. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes in anticipation of its release on Tuesday, September 3.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.