No, Jaheim hasn’t become the proud father of triplets. The title of his latest single, Baby X3, is actually a truncated transcription of the record’s chorus, à la Chris Breezy‘s Yeah 3X. Following May’s reader acclaimed Age Ain’t a Factor, this midtempo selection finds the veteran crooner striving to convince a special girl that his days of playing the field are over. Over an uncredited producer’s soulfully understated grooves, he explains that, while he never imagined he’d hang up his jersey and settle down, the woman in question has shifted his perspective on monogamy 180 degrees. Feeling it? More awaits on Jaheim’s sixth full-length, Appreciation Day. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes in anticipation of its release on Tuesday, September 3.
Written by richard on 08/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.