No, Jaheim hasn’t become the proud father of triplets. The title of his latest single, Baby X3, is actually a truncated transcription of the record’s chorus, à la Chris Breezy‘s Yeah 3X. Following May’s reader acclaimed Age Ain’t a Factor, this midtempo selection finds the veteran crooner striving to convince a special girl that his days of playing the field are over. Over an uncredited producer’s soulfully understated grooves, he explains that, while he never imagined he’d hang up his jersey and settle down, the woman in question has shifted his perspective on monogamy 180 degrees. Feeling it? More awaits on Jaheim’s sixth full-length, Appreciation Day. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes in anticipation of its release on Tuesday, September 3.
Written by richard on 08/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.