Many men retain the same taste in romantic partners as they age, continuing to chase after 21-year-olds well into their golden years. (And failing hard, unless they happen to be fabulously wealthy.) To R&B vet Jaheim, on the other hand, a woman is like a fine wine: she only gets better with time. On this freshly-released single, the Atlantic Records signee assuages his girl’s insecurities about getting older, assuring her that Ain’t Ain’t a Factor. His heartfelt vocals come backed by an uncredited producer’s effervescent, keyboard-driven boardwork. Jaheim’s next album, the follow-up to 2010’s Another Round, currently lacks a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further news and tunes as they emerge. In the meantime, you can look forward to copping this record via iTunes when it hits the online retailer this Tuesday, May 7.
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.