Many men retain the same taste in romantic partners as they age, continuing to chase after 21-year-olds well into their golden years. (And failing hard, unless they happen to be fabulously wealthy.) To R&B vet Jaheim, on the other hand, a woman is like a fine wine: she only gets better with time. On this freshly-released single, the Atlantic Records signee assuages his girl’s insecurities about getting older, assuring her that Ain’t Ain’t a Factor. His heartfelt vocals come backed by an uncredited producer’s effervescent, keyboard-driven boardwork. Jaheim’s next album, the follow-up to 2010’s Another Round, currently lacks a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further news and tunes as they emerge. In the meantime, you can look forward to copping this record via iTunes when it hits the online retailer this Tuesday, May 7.
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.