Many men retain the same taste in romantic partners as they age, continuing to chase after 21-year-olds well into their golden years. (And failing hard, unless they happen to be fabulously wealthy.) To R&B vet Jaheim, on the other hand, a woman is like a fine wine: she only gets better with time. On this freshly-released single, the Atlantic Records signee assuages his girl’s insecurities about getting older, assuring her that Ain’t Ain’t a Factor. His heartfelt vocals come backed by an uncredited producer’s effervescent, keyboard-driven boardwork. Jaheim’s next album, the follow-up to 2010’s Another Round, currently lacks a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further news and tunes as they emerge. In the meantime, you can look forward to copping this record via iTunes when it hits the online retailer this Tuesday, May 7.
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.