Some couples look like they were made for each other – you know, the ones who get mistaken for husband and wife despite having met only hours before. OK, I don’t think that happens much outside of romantic comedies, but you get the picture. On You Look Good With Me, the follow-up to reader-acclaimed Remedy lead single Tip of My Tongue, veteran R&B foursome Jagged Edge let a special lady know just how brightly she shines when they’re together. Backed by the Casley brothers’ mellow, piano-led beat, which features cameos from a few of the percussion family’s more obscure members (Flexatone, anyone?), Brandon, Brian, Kyle and Richard deliver silky-smooth harmonies sure to have R&B-lovers head over heels – I was going to say “drippin’ all over like a ball of wax,” but that sounds really weird out of context. In any case, Jagged Edge devotees and new fans alike can hear more on the babymaking music masters’ hotly-anticipated comeback LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers May 18.
Written by richard on 01/13/10
Submit your Rating
So So Def
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You ft. Jagged Edge & Fabolous" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)