Some couples look like they were made for each other – you know, the ones who get mistaken for husband and wife despite having met only hours before. OK, I don’t think that happens much outside of romantic comedies, but you get the picture. On You Look Good With Me, the follow-up to reader-acclaimed Remedy lead single Tip of My Tongue, veteran R&B foursome Jagged Edge let a special lady know just how brightly she shines when they’re together. Backed by the Casley brothers’ mellow, piano-led beat, which features cameos from a few of the percussion family’s more obscure members (Flexatone, anyone?), Brandon, Brian, Kyle and Richard deliver silky-smooth harmonies sure to have R&B-lovers head over heels – I was going to say “drippin’ all over like a ball of wax,” but that sounds really weird out of context. In any case, Jagged Edge devotees and new fans alike can hear more on the babymaking music masters’ hotly-anticipated comeback LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers May 18.
Listen to More: Jagged Edge Written by richard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You ft. Jagged Edge & Fabolous" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.