Though band member Kyle Foster has called Jagged Edge‘s forthcoming full-length “a new birth” for the veteran crew, devotees were pleased to find that lead single Baby was more of the classic R&B balladry they’d come to know and love. Follow-up She Flows Through My Veins follows a similar trend, with the foursome expressing their undying devotion to a special girl (or girls?) over the smooth boardwork of Jim Jonsin. If you’re digging it, be sure to check out The Remedy, Jagged Edge’s first full-length since 2007’s Baby Makin’ Project, when it drops June 21.
Written by richard on 06/8/11
Submit your Rating
So So Def
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You ft. Jagged Edge & Fabolous" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.