Though band member Kyle Foster has called Jagged Edge‘s forthcoming full-length “a new birth” for the veteran crew, devotees were pleased to find that lead single Baby was more of the classic R&B balladry they’d come to know and love. Follow-up She Flows Through My Veins follows a similar trend, with the foursome expressing their undying devotion to a special girl (or girls?) over the smooth boardwork of Jim Jonsin. If you’re digging it, be sure to check out The Remedy, Jagged Edge’s first full-length since 2007’s Baby Makin’ Project, when it drops June 21.
Written by richard on 06/8/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You ft. Jagged Edge & Fabolous" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.