Though band member Kyle Foster has called Jagged Edge‘s forthcoming full-length “a new birth” for the veteran crew, devotees were pleased to find that lead single Baby was more of the classic R&B balladry they’d come to know and love. Follow-up She Flows Through My Veins follows a similar trend, with the foursome expressing their undying devotion to a special girl (or girls?) over the smooth boardwork of Jim Jonsin. If you’re digging it, be sure to check out The Remedy, Jagged Edge’s first full-length since 2007’s Baby Makin’ Project, when it drops June 21.
Written by richard on 06/8/11
So So Def
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You ft. Jagged Edge & Fabolous" (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.