They say that March comes “in like a lion,” and goes “out like a lamb.” At least the first half of that saying also holds true for Booth newcomer JaeWon, introducing himself to our pages with the tenacious Lionheart. Backed by Academy Fame‘s synth-drenched boardwork, the Norrtälje, Sweden repper showcases his fearsome flows, as well as delivering his own AutoTuned hook. Digging it? Then be sure to mark your calendar for the January 11, 2012 release of his latest LP, Hometown Hero.
Written by richard on 09/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.