They say that March comes “in like a lion,” and goes “out like a lamb.” At least the first half of that saying also holds true for Booth newcomer JaeWon, introducing himself to our pages with the tenacious Lionheart. Backed by Academy Fame‘s synth-drenched boardwork, the Norrtälje, Sweden repper showcases his fearsome flows, as well as delivering his own AutoTuned hook. Digging it? Then be sure to mark your calendar for the January 11, 2012 release of his latest LP, Hometown Hero.
Written by richard on 09/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.