I haven’t watched a single episode of The Walking Dead but, based simply on the devotion of its fanbase, I have to assume it’s some good sh*t. The Musical partners-in-rhyme J.A.E., Ali Vegas and AC are clearly fervent admirers of the AMC original series, as its return to the airwaves Sunday evening has inspired them to rejoin forces for a fresh street single of the same title. Based around a sample from the show’s Bear McCreary-penned theme music and peppered with thematically-appropriate dialogue snippets, C4 Sinistah‘s tension-fraught production sets the stage for bloodthirsty verses from the NYC rhymesayers. This joint isn’t part of any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from all three collaborators in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, you can click here to cop Ali Vegas’ last project, The Book of Ali, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Musical" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.