I haven’t watched a single episode of The Walking Dead but, based simply on the devotion of its fanbase, I have to assume it’s some good sh*t. The Musical partners-in-rhyme J.A.E., Ali Vegas and AC are clearly fervent admirers of the AMC original series, as its return to the airwaves Sunday evening has inspired them to rejoin forces for a fresh street single of the same title. Based around a sample from the show’s Bear McCreary-penned theme music and peppered with thematically-appropriate dialogue snippets, C4 Sinistah‘s tension-fraught production sets the stage for bloodthirsty verses from the NYC rhymesayers. This joint isn’t part of any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from all three collaborators in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, you can click here to cop Ali Vegas’ last project, The Book of Ali, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Musical" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.