I haven’t watched a single episode of The Walking Dead but, based simply on the devotion of its fanbase, I have to assume it’s some good sh*t. The Musical partners-in-rhyme J.A.E., Ali Vegas and AC are clearly fervent admirers of the AMC original series, as its return to the airwaves Sunday evening has inspired them to rejoin forces for a fresh street single of the same title. Based around a sample from the show’s Bear McCreary-penned theme music and peppered with thematically-appropriate dialogue snippets, C4 Sinistah‘s tension-fraught production sets the stage for bloodthirsty verses from the NYC rhymesayers. This joint isn’t part of any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from all three collaborators in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, you can click here to cop Ali Vegas’ last project, The Book of Ali, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/12/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Musical" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.