I haven’t watched a single episode of The Walking Dead but, based simply on the devotion of its fanbase, I have to assume it’s some good sh*t. The Musical partners-in-rhyme J.A.E., Ali Vegas and AC are clearly fervent admirers of the AMC original series, as its return to the airwaves Sunday evening has inspired them to rejoin forces for a fresh street single of the same title. Based around a sample from the show’s Bear McCreary-penned theme music and peppered with thematically-appropriate dialogue snippets, C4 Sinistah‘s tension-fraught production sets the stage for bloodthirsty verses from the NYC rhymesayers. This joint isn’t part of any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from all three collaborators in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, you can click here to cop Ali Vegas’ last project, The Book of Ali, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/12/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Musical" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)