When Jae Millz signed to Lil Wayne‘s Young Money Entertainment back in early ‘08, many in the hip-hop community predicted that it would be the latest in a long line of career missteps, and that the label would not promote him properly. It seems, however, that that hasn’t been the case: in addition to releasing his long-awaited Zone Out Season 2 mixtape, the Harlem native has finally snagged himself a Top 10 Billboard spot with his middle verse on YM compilation hit Every Girl. Today, we present the aforementioned mixtape’s “theme song,” Zone Out Musik. Knowing that he has less time than usual (Cylla‘s beat is only one minute and 51 seconds long), Millz gets straight to the point, explaining that, this time around, nobody will be able to stop him from climbing to the top of the game. Glad to see you’re in such a good mood about your situation, Jae—we hope that feeling lasts (and that you can get an album onto store shelves sooner than later)!
Listen to More: Jae Millz
Written by Burmy on 08/19/09
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.