When Jae Millz signed to Lil Wayne‘s Young Money Entertainment back in early ‘08, many in the hip-hop community predicted that it would be the latest in a long line of career missteps, and that the label would not promote him properly. It seems, however, that that hasn’t been the case: in addition to releasing his long-awaited Zone Out Season 2 mixtape, the Harlem native has finally snagged himself a Top 10 Billboard spot with his middle verse on YM compilation hit Every Girl. Today, we present the aforementioned mixtape’s “theme song,” Zone Out Musik. Knowing that he has less time than usual (Cylla‘s beat is only one minute and 51 seconds long), Millz gets straight to the point, explaining that, this time around, nobody will be able to stop him from climbing to the top of the game. Glad to see you’re in such a good mood about your situation, Jae—we hope that feeling lasts (and that you can get an album onto store shelves sooner than later)!
Written by Burmy on 08/19/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.