When Jae Millz signed to Lil Wayne‘s Young Money Entertainment back in early ‘08, many in the hip-hop community predicted that it would be the latest in a long line of career missteps, and that the label would not promote him properly. It seems, however, that that hasn’t been the case: in addition to releasing his long-awaited Zone Out Season 2 mixtape, the Harlem native has finally snagged himself a Top 10 Billboard spot with his middle verse on YM compilation hit Every Girl. Today, we present the aforementioned mixtape’s “theme song,” Zone Out Musik. Knowing that he has less time than usual (Cylla‘s beat is only one minute and 51 seconds long), Millz gets straight to the point, explaining that, this time around, nobody will be able to stop him from climbing to the top of the game. Glad to see you’re in such a good mood about your situation, Jae—we hope that feeling lasts (and that you can get an album onto store shelves sooner than later)!
Written by Burmy on 08/19/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)