When Jae Millz signed to Lil Wayne‘s Young Money Entertainment back in early ‘08, many in the hip-hop community predicted that it would be the latest in a long line of career missteps, and that the label would not promote him properly. It seems, however, that that hasn’t been the case: in addition to releasing his long-awaited Zone Out Season 2 mixtape, the Harlem native has finally snagged himself a Top 10 Billboard spot with his middle verse on YM compilation hit Every Girl. Today, we present the aforementioned mixtape’s “theme song,” Zone Out Musik. Knowing that he has less time than usual (Cylla‘s beat is only one minute and 51 seconds long), Millz gets straight to the point, explaining that, this time around, nobody will be able to stop him from climbing to the top of the game. Glad to see you’re in such a good mood about your situation, Jae—we hope that feeling lasts (and that you can get an album onto store shelves sooner than later)!
Listen to More: Jae Millz Written by Burmy
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.