The primary reason behind Jae Millz’s departure from former labels Warner Bros. and Universal is because after four years, the Harlem native never released an official album. After Millz signed with Lil’ Wayne‘s Young Money Entertainment this past February, many listeners expected more of the same. Now that both Carter III and YME affiliate Tyga‘s No Introduction have both hit store shelves, however, the roster’s release drought may finally be over (pun intended). Giving a East Coast feel to his first new release as a Young Money Millionaire, Millz sticks with the swagger-filled topic of That Cash. Giving shout-outs to his labelmates over a Ron Browz beat, Millz might finally have found a single to take his career off of layaway.
Listen to More: Jae Millz Written by Burmy
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!