The primary reason behind Jae Millz’s departure from former labels Warner Bros. and Universal is because after four years, the Harlem native never released an official album. After Millz signed with Lil’ Wayne‘s Young Money Entertainment this past February, many listeners expected more of the same. Now that both Carter III and YME affiliate Tyga‘s No Introduction have both hit store shelves, however, the roster’s release drought may finally be over (pun intended). Giving a East Coast feel to his first new release as a Young Money Millionaire, Millz sticks with the swagger-filled topic of That Cash. Giving shout-outs to his labelmates over a Ron Browz beat, Millz might finally have found a single to take his career off of layaway.
Listen to More: Jae Millz Written by Burmy
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.