The primary reason behind Jae Millz’s departure from former labels Warner Bros. and Universal is because after four years, the Harlem native never released an official album. After Millz signed with Lil’ Wayne‘s Young Money Entertainment this past February, many listeners expected more of the same. Now that both Carter III and YME affiliate Tyga‘s No Introduction have both hit store shelves, however, the roster’s release drought may finally be over (pun intended). Giving a East Coast feel to his first new release as a Young Money Millionaire, Millz sticks with the swagger-filled topic of That Cash. Giving shout-outs to his labelmates over a Ron Browz beat, Millz might finally have found a single to take his career off of layaway.
Listen to More: Jae Millz
Written by Burmy on 06/10/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.