The primary reason behind Jae Millz’s departure from former labels Warner Bros. and Universal is because after four years, the Harlem native never released an official album. After Millz signed with Lil’ Wayne‘s Young Money Entertainment this past February, many listeners expected more of the same. Now that both Carter III and YME affiliate Tyga‘s No Introduction have both hit store shelves, however, the roster’s release drought may finally be over (pun intended). Giving a East Coast feel to his first new release as a Young Money Millionaire, Millz sticks with the swagger-filled topic of That Cash. Giving shout-outs to his labelmates over a Ron Browz beat, Millz might finally have found a single to take his career off of layaway.
Listen to More: Jae Millz
Written by Burmy on 06/10/08
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.