The primary reason behind Jae Millz’s departure from former labels Warner Bros. and Universal is because after four years, the Harlem native never released an official album. After Millz signed with Lil’ Wayne‘s Young Money Entertainment this past February, many listeners expected more of the same. Now that both Carter III and YME affiliate Tyga‘s No Introduction have both hit store shelves, however, the roster’s release drought may finally be over (pun intended). Giving a East Coast feel to his first new release as a Young Money Millionaire, Millz sticks with the swagger-filled topic of That Cash. Giving shout-outs to his labelmates over a Ron Browz beat, Millz might finally have found a single to take his career off of layaway.
Written by Burmy on 06/10/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.