Hailing from New York, Jae Millz has long been heralded as “the future,” an MC who could bring back credibility to a city longing to return to its dominant state of the 90’s. Having been tossed around from one Universal subsidiary to another, Millz has finally found a home with SRC Records (Terror Squad, David Banner, Remy Ma). His new single ‘My Swag’ from the in-stores-soon Back to the Future is laced with production from the talented Scott Storch. Listen to see if he has anything to brag about?
Written by DJ Z on 07/4/06
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.