Hailing from New York, Jae Millz has long been heralded as “the future,” an MC who could bring back credibility to a city longing to return to its dominant state of the 90’s. Having been tossed around from one Universal subsidiary to another, Millz has finally found a home with SRC Records (Terror Squad, David Banner, Remy Ma). His new single ‘My Swag’ from the in-stores-soon Back to the Future is laced with production from the talented Scott Storch. Listen to see if he has anything to brag about?
Written by DJ Z on 07/4/06
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.