Hailing from New York, Jae Millz has long been heralded as “the future,” an MC who could bring back credibility to a city longing to return to its dominant state of the 90’s. Having been tossed around from one Universal subsidiary to another, Millz has finally found a home with SRC Records (Terror Squad, David Banner, Remy Ma). His new single ‘My Swag’ from the in-stores-soon Back to the Future is laced with production from the talented Scott Storch. Listen to see if he has anything to brag about?
Written by DJ Z on 07/4/06
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.