Hailing from New York, Jae Millz has long been heralded as “the future,” an MC who could bring back credibility to a city longing to return to its dominant state of the 90’s. Having been tossed around from one Universal subsidiary to another, Millz has finally found a home with SRC Records (Terror Squad, David Banner, Remy Ma). His new single ‘My Swag’ from the in-stores-soon Back to the Future is laced with production from the talented Scott Storch. Listen to see if he has anything to brag about?
Written by DJ Z on 07/4/06
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.