Hailing from New York, Jae Millz has long been heralded as “the future,” an MC who could bring back credibility to a city longing to return to its dominant state of the 90’s. Having been tossed around from one Universal subsidiary to another, Millz has finally found a home with SRC Records (Terror Squad, David Banner, Remy Ma). His new single ‘My Swag’ from the in-stores-soon Back to the Future is laced with production from the talented Scott Storch. Listen to see if he has anything to brag about?
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.