Most guys enjoy ogling a beautiful woman on a Magazine Cover-—otherwise they’d replace them with pictures of, I don’t know, T-bone steaks—but few can hope to enjoy the company of a supermodel in real life. One of those fortunate few, Jae Millz rhapsodizes about his girl, whose perfect-10 looks would drive any man green with envy. Precocious production duo The Youngstars (Matt Brox and Everett “Evo” Orr are, respectively 18 and 15) provide a lush, sampled instrumental, and singer/songwriter Bei Maejor handles the hook. For more, check out Millz’ The Virgo 4 mixtape, released on Saturday and available now online.
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.