Most guys enjoy ogling a beautiful woman on a Magazine Cover-—otherwise they’d replace them with pictures of, I don’t know, T-bone steaks—but few can hope to enjoy the company of a supermodel in real life. One of those fortunate few, Jae Millz rhapsodizes about his girl, whose perfect-10 looks would drive any man green with envy. Precocious production duo The Youngstars (Matt Brox and Everett “Evo” Orr are, respectively 18 and 15) provide a lush, sampled instrumental, and singer/songwriter Bei Maejor handles the hook. For more, check out Millz’ The Virgo 4 mixtape, released on Saturday and available now online.
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.