Most guys enjoy ogling a beautiful woman on a Magazine Cover-—otherwise they’d replace them with pictures of, I don’t know, T-bone steaks—but few can hope to enjoy the company of a supermodel in real life. One of those fortunate few, Jae Millz rhapsodizes about his girl, whose perfect-10 looks would drive any man green with envy. Precocious production duo The Youngstars (Matt Brox and Everett “Evo” Orr are, respectively 18 and 15) provide a lush, sampled instrumental, and singer/songwriter Bei Maejor handles the hook. For more, check out Millz’ The Virgo 4 mixtape, released on Saturday and available now online.
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.