Most guys enjoy ogling a beautiful woman on a Magazine Cover-—otherwise they’d replace them with pictures of, I don’t know, T-bone steaks—but few can hope to enjoy the company of a supermodel in real life. One of those fortunate few, Jae Millz rhapsodizes about his girl, whose perfect-10 looks would drive any man green with envy. Precocious production duo The Youngstars (Matt Brox and Everett “Evo” Orr are, respectively 18 and 15) provide a lush, sampled instrumental, and singer/songwriter Bei Maejor handles the hook. For more, check out Millz’ The Virgo 4 mixtape, released on Saturday and available now online.
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.