Is there such a thing as keeping it Too G? Before today, I would never have thought it possible, but Booth newcomer JAE E comes dangerously close to that threshold on his latest promotional single. Here, Grand Hustle in-house beatsmith Stroud‘s smoothed-out production backs the New Orleans buzzmaker as he and Houston-repping guest spitter Tony Del Freshco ponder the possibility that their level of flyness might be a little excessive. Fortunately for us, though, they’ve got no plans of dialing it back. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming album, but fans can expect more fresh material from the buzzmaking Southern rhymesayer as the year progresses.
Written by richard on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
M.I.L. Danny Boy/Gadsen/Warner Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.