Is there such a thing as keeping it Too G? Before today, I would never have thought it possible, but Booth newcomer JAE E comes dangerously close to that threshold on his latest promotional single. Here, Grand Hustle in-house beatsmith Stroud‘s smoothed-out production backs the New Orleans buzzmaker as he and Houston-repping guest spitter Tony Del Freshco ponder the possibility that their level of flyness might be a little excessive. Fortunately for us, though, they’ve got no plans of dialing it back. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming album, but fans can expect more fresh material from the buzzmaking Southern rhymesayer as the year progresses.
Written by richard on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
M.I.L. Danny Boy/Gadsen/Warner Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.