Is there such a thing as keeping it Too G? Before today, I would never have thought it possible, but Booth newcomer JAE E comes dangerously close to that threshold on his latest promotional single. Here, Grand Hustle in-house beatsmith Stroud‘s smoothed-out production backs the New Orleans buzzmaker as he and Houston-repping guest spitter Tony Del Freshco ponder the possibility that their level of flyness might be a little excessive. Fortunately for us, though, they’ve got no plans of dialing it back. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming album, but fans can expect more fresh material from the buzzmaking Southern rhymesayer as the year progresses.
Written by richard on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
M.I.L. Danny Boy/Gadsen/Warner Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)