Is there such a thing as keeping it Too G? Before today, I would never have thought it possible, but Booth newcomer JAE E comes dangerously close to that threshold on his latest promotional single. Here, Grand Hustle in-house beatsmith Stroud‘s smoothed-out production backs the New Orleans buzzmaker as he and Houston-repping guest spitter Tony Del Freshco ponder the possibility that their level of flyness might be a little excessive. Fortunately for us, though, they’ve got no plans of dialing it back. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming album, but fans can expect more fresh material from the buzzmaking Southern rhymesayer as the year progresses.
Written by richard on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
M.I.L. Danny Boy/Gadsen/Warner Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.