Like your car keys, true love is always in the very last place you look. Booth newcomer Jade Alston knows what I’m saying; though she admits on her latest promo single that the right man has proven elusive thus far, she’s determined to keep Searching till she tracks him down. Over MPIIIProductions’ low-key boardwork, the Philly R&B singer delivers sultry verses dedicated to that perfect dude she has yet to meet. Feeling it? While Searching isn’t attached to any larger release, fans can stay tuned to The DJBooth for more new music from this rising pop starlet.
Written by richard on 04/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.