Like your car keys, true love is always in the very last place you look. Booth newcomer Jade Alston knows what I’m saying; though she admits on her latest promo single that the right man has proven elusive thus far, she’s determined to keep Searching till she tracks him down. Over MPIIIProductions’ low-key boardwork, the Philly R&B singer delivers sultry verses dedicated to that perfect dude she has yet to meet. Feeling it? While Searching isn’t attached to any larger release, fans can stay tuned to The DJBooth for more new music from this rising pop starlet.
Written by richard on 04/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.