This summer one of the biggest questions in the history of humanity will be answered. No, not “is there a god?” No, not “what is the meaning of life?” Of course I’m talking about “where will Lebron go?” While the biggest baller on the planet weighs his options, Don Cannon brings together an emcee starting five on I Am the Man to try to convince Bron Bron to sign with their respective cities: Jadakiss makes a compelling case for the Knicks (most likely), Mikey Rocks points out the Bulls’ strengths (might happen), Uncle Murda attempts to lure Bron to the soon-to-be Brooklyn Nets (don’t underestimate their new crazy Russian billionaire owner), Chip tha Ripper pulls the hometown card for the Cavs (seriously doubt it), Brisco brings some Heat (almost definitely not gonna happen) and Nipsey Hussle pushes for the Lakers/Clippers (no way in hell). I Am the Man, along with two other tracks, appear on the Vitamin Water promotional mixtape The Choice Is Yours, available for download now. But back to the question at hand…my money’s on the Knicks. Who you got?
Written by Nathan S. on 05/31/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.