The Ruff Ryders are back! Well, sort of. Though many have questioned Jadakiss’ choice of Who’s Real as the third single off The Last Kiss, he makes up for it (and then some!) with the official remix. While many listeners would be satisfied to simply see OJ Da Juiceman‘s contribution removed, J-to-the-Muah rises to the occasion with a brand new opener (notable punchline: “I was movin’ that Vanna White before Sajak”), which leads straight into verses by the previously-MIA Eve and Drag-On, as well as D-Block comrades Styles P and Sheek Louch. The highlight, however, comes on the back end, when the one and only DMX steps up to the mic—with all these pesky legal troubles finally behind him, the Dog is back, gruff as ever and ready to tear these frauds limb from limb! This hard-hitting remix is sure to whet longtime fans’ appetites for the release of the Ruff Ryders’ forthcoming compilation album—let it be known that, after 10 years, we’re still ready to Ryde or Die!
Written by Burmy on 06/11/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem ft. Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.