The Ruff Ryders are back! Well, sort of. Though many have questioned Jadakiss’ choice of Who’s Real as the third single off The Last Kiss, he makes up for it (and then some!) with the official remix. While many listeners would be satisfied to simply see OJ Da Juiceman‘s contribution removed, J-to-the-Muah rises to the occasion with a brand new opener (notable punchline: “I was movin’ that Vanna White before Sajak”), which leads straight into verses by the previously-MIA Eve and Drag-On, as well as D-Block comrades Styles P and Sheek Louch. The highlight, however, comes on the back end, when the one and only DMX steps up to the mic—with all these pesky legal troubles finally behind him, the Dog is back, gruff as ever and ready to tear these frauds limb from limb! This hard-hitting remix is sure to whet longtime fans’ appetites for the release of the Ruff Ryders’ forthcoming compilation album—let it be known that, after 10 years, we’re still ready to Ryde or Die!
Written by Burmy on 06/11/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem ft. Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.