As a high-roller in the hip-hop game, Jadakiss spends a large portion of his time engaged in business negotiations with other movers-and-shakers—or, as the D-Block veteran calls it on his latest effort, “Big Boy Dialogue.” Sadly, but predictably, the emcee’s packed schedule of wheeling, dealing and partying has been a source of friction between him and his girl. On single numero uno off his next studio album, Jada paints a lyrical picture of his daily existence, depicting his hustle and the luxuries it’s enabled him to enjoy, as well as the ups and downs of his personal life. Fresh off the release of his IV Play LP, Def Jam labelmate The-Dream jumps on producer Phonix’ glossy guitar-synth beat to deliver a silky-smooth chorus. The album to which this joint is attached has yet to receive either a title or a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked to our pages for the latest on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 05/31/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem ft. Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)