As a high-roller in the hip-hop game, Jadakiss spends a large portion of his time engaged in business negotiations with other movers-and-shakers—or, as the D-Block veteran calls it on his latest effort, “Big Boy Dialogue.” Sadly, but predictably, the emcee’s packed schedule of wheeling, dealing and partying has been a source of friction between him and his girl. On single numero uno off his next studio album, Jada paints a lyrical picture of his daily existence, depicting his hustle and the luxuries it’s enabled him to enjoy, as well as the ups and downs of his personal life. Fresh off the release of his IV Play LP, Def Jam labelmate The-Dream jumps on producer Phonix’ glossy guitar-synth beat to deliver a silky-smooth chorus. The album to which this joint is attached has yet to receive either a title or a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked to our pages for the latest on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 05/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)