Being a chick magnet is nice (believe me, I know), but what do you do when numerous women are clamoring for your attention and you Like ‘Em All? On Jacob Latimore‘s first Booth feature (previously released to the ‘net in a Diggy Simmons-assisted version but presented here in its newly-reworked form) Jacob Latimore struggles with this very dilemma, carefully deliberating about which female is “the baddest” over Teddy Riley‘s smooth R&B grooves. Topped off with ISSA‘s smooth hook vocals, this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest details on the RCA signee.
Written by richard on 10/14/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.