Being a chick magnet is nice (believe me, I know), but what do you do when numerous women are clamoring for your attention and you Like ‘Em All? On Jacob Latimore‘s first Booth feature (previously released to the ‘net in a Diggy Simmons-assisted version but presented here in its newly-reworked form) Jacob Latimore struggles with this very dilemma, carefully deliberating about which female is “the baddest” over Teddy Riley‘s smooth R&B grooves. Topped off with ISSA‘s smooth hook vocals, this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest details on the RCA signee.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!