Being a chick magnet is nice (believe me, I know), but what do you do when numerous women are clamoring for your attention and you Like ‘Em All? On Jacob Latimore‘s first Booth feature (previously released to the ‘net in a Diggy Simmons-assisted version but presented here in its newly-reworked form) Jacob Latimore struggles with this very dilemma, carefully deliberating about which female is “the baddest” over Teddy Riley‘s smooth R&B grooves. Topped off with ISSA‘s smooth hook vocals, this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest details on the RCA signee.
Written by richard on 10/14/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.