Being a chick magnet is nice (believe me, I know), but what do you do when numerous women are clamoring for your attention and you Like ‘Em All? On Jacob Latimore‘s first Booth feature (previously released to the ‘net in a Diggy Simmons-assisted version but presented here in its newly-reworked form) Jacob Latimore struggles with this very dilemma, carefully deliberating about which female is “the baddest” over Teddy Riley‘s smooth R&B grooves. Topped off with ISSA‘s smooth hook vocals, this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest details on the RCA signee.
Written by richard on 10/14/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)