Being a chick magnet is nice (believe me, I know), but what do you do when numerous women are clamoring for your attention and you Like ‘Em All? On Jacob Latimore‘s first Booth feature (previously released to the ‘net in a Diggy Simmons-assisted version but presented here in its newly-reworked form) Jacob Latimore struggles with this very dilemma, carefully deliberating about which female is “the baddest” over Teddy Riley‘s smooth R&B grooves. Topped off with ISSA‘s smooth hook vocals, this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest details on the RCA signee.
Written by richard on 10/14/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.