Last we heard from Jacob Latimore, the RCA Records crooner was having trouble choosing between the myriad beautiful women competing for his affections. He Like[d] ‘Em All too much to pick just one. On the freshly-released Heartbreak Heard Around the World, he finds himself with the opposite problem: ever since a particular woman walked out of his life, he hasn’t been able to sustain interest in any other girl. Producers Martin Johnson and Shea Taylor provide a radio-ready instrumental to accompany Jacob as he pleads with the chick in question to give him a second chance. T-Pain ties the record together with some Autotuned guest vocals. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Jacob Latimore’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.