Last we heard from Jacob Latimore, the RCA Records crooner was having trouble choosing between the myriad beautiful women competing for his affections. He Like[d] ‘Em All too much to pick just one. On the freshly-released Heartbreak Heard Around the World, he finds himself with the opposite problem: ever since a particular woman walked out of his life, he hasn’t been able to sustain interest in any other girl. Producers Martin Johnson and Shea Taylor provide a radio-ready instrumental to accompany Jacob as he pleads with the chick in question to give him a second chance. T-Pain ties the record together with some Autotuned guest vocals. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Jacob Latimore’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.