Last we heard from Jacob Latimore, the RCA Records crooner was having trouble choosing between the myriad beautiful women competing for his affections. He Like[d] ‘Em All too much to pick just one. On the freshly-released Heartbreak Heard Around the World, he finds himself with the opposite problem: ever since a particular woman walked out of his life, he hasn’t been able to sustain interest in any other girl. Producers Martin Johnson and Shea Taylor provide a radio-ready instrumental to accompany Jacob as he pleads with the chick in question to give him a second chance. T-Pain ties the record together with some Autotuned guest vocals. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Jacob Latimore’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.