Last we heard from Jacob Latimore, the RCA Records crooner was having trouble choosing between the myriad beautiful women competing for his affections. He Like[d] ‘Em All too much to pick just one. On the freshly-released Heartbreak Heard Around the World, he finds himself with the opposite problem: ever since a particular woman walked out of his life, he hasn’t been able to sustain interest in any other girl. Producers Martin Johnson and Shea Taylor provide a radio-ready instrumental to accompany Jacob as he pleads with the chick in question to give him a second chance. T-Pain ties the record together with some Autotuned guest vocals. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Jacob Latimore’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.