Last we heard from Jacob Latimore, the RCA Records crooner was having trouble choosing between the myriad beautiful women competing for his affections. He Like[d] ‘Em All too much to pick just one. On the freshly-released Heartbreak Heard Around the World, he finds himself with the opposite problem: ever since a particular woman walked out of his life, he hasn’t been able to sustain interest in any other girl. Producers Martin Johnson and Shea Taylor provide a radio-ready instrumental to accompany Jacob as he pleads with the chick in question to give him a second chance. T-Pain ties the record together with some Autotuned guest vocals. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Jacob Latimore’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.