Ever watched one of those low-budget TV shows with titles like World’s Scariest Police Chases? Then you’ve already got a good idea of what it’s like to be in the passenger seat next to Jackson Breit. Coming on the heels of late April’s It’s On Tonight, this newly-released promo cut finds the unsigned crooner departing from his usual, sexually-charged subject matter to express his passion for burning rubber on I-85 S. Of course, he’s not driving recklessly only for the thrill of it—over DJ Grumble‘s surprisingly laid-back, piano-driven production, Breit strongly implies that there’s a woman waiting for him at the end of the road. Feeling it? This joint isn’t part of any larger project but, as always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 05/5/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)