Ever watched one of those low-budget TV shows with titles like World’s Scariest Police Chases? Then you’ve already got a good idea of what it’s like to be in the passenger seat next to Jackson Breit. Coming on the heels of late April’s It’s On Tonight, this newly-released promo cut finds the unsigned crooner departing from his usual, sexually-charged subject matter to express his passion for burning rubber on I-85 S. Of course, he’s not driving recklessly only for the thrill of it—over DJ Grumble‘s surprisingly laid-back, piano-driven production, Breit strongly implies that there’s a woman waiting for him at the end of the road. Feeling it? This joint isn’t part of any larger project but, as always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 05/5/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.