Ever watched one of those low-budget TV shows with titles like World’s Scariest Police Chases? Then you’ve already got a good idea of what it’s like to be in the passenger seat next to Jackson Breit. Coming on the heels of late April’s It’s On Tonight, this newly-released promo cut finds the unsigned crooner departing from his usual, sexually-charged subject matter to express his passion for burning rubber on I-85 S. Of course, he’s not driving recklessly only for the thrill of it—over DJ Grumble‘s surprisingly laid-back, piano-driven production, Breit strongly implies that there’s a woman waiting for him at the end of the road. Feeling it? This joint isn’t part of any larger project but, as always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 05/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.