Ever watched one of those low-budget TV shows with titles like World’s Scariest Police Chases? Then you’ve already got a good idea of what it’s like to be in the passenger seat next to Jackson Breit. Coming on the heels of late April’s It’s On Tonight, this newly-released promo cut finds the unsigned crooner departing from his usual, sexually-charged subject matter to express his passion for burning rubber on I-85 S. Of course, he’s not driving recklessly only for the thrill of it—over DJ Grumble‘s surprisingly laid-back, piano-driven production, Breit strongly implies that there’s a woman waiting for him at the end of the road. Feeling it? This joint isn’t part of any larger project but, as always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 05/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.