From debut Lying Together to his most recent single, Photos, Jackson Breit‘s past DJBooth features have all shared a certain breezy, carefree mood. It’s easy to sound sunny and laid-back when discussing life’s simple pleasures, but can the indie singer-songwriter maintain his mellow while addressing a situation that really f**king sucks—like, say, the realization that your S.O.‘s been unfaithful? Shockingly, the answer is “Yes.” Sure, the bluesy guitar backdrop Breit cooks up to back Two Timing is slightly more downbeat than his usual, but the overall mood is still eminently chill, and his vocals sound more sardonic than sorrowful. Director Matty Smooch provides some low-key visuals to accompany the cut. The project to which this joint will be attached has yet to receive a title or drop date but, rest assured, we’ll keep you up to date as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.