From debut Lying Together to his most recent single, Photos, Jackson Breit‘s past DJBooth features have all shared a certain breezy, carefree mood. It’s easy to sound sunny and laid-back when discussing life’s simple pleasures, but can the indie singer-songwriter maintain his mellow while addressing a situation that really f**king sucks—like, say, the realization that your S.O.‘s been unfaithful? Shockingly, the answer is “Yes.” Sure, the bluesy guitar backdrop Breit cooks up to back Two Timing is slightly more downbeat than his usual, but the overall mood is still eminently chill, and his vocals sound more sardonic than sorrowful. Director Matty Smooch provides some low-key visuals to accompany the cut. The project to which this joint will be attached has yet to receive a title or drop date but, rest assured, we’ll keep you up to date as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)