From debut Lying Together to his most recent single, Photos, Jackson Breit‘s past DJBooth features have all shared a certain breezy, carefree mood. It’s easy to sound sunny and laid-back when discussing life’s simple pleasures, but can the indie singer-songwriter maintain his mellow while addressing a situation that really f**king sucks—like, say, the realization that your S.O.‘s been unfaithful? Shockingly, the answer is “Yes.” Sure, the bluesy guitar backdrop Breit cooks up to back Two Timing is slightly more downbeat than his usual, but the overall mood is still eminently chill, and his vocals sound more sardonic than sorrowful. Director Matty Smooch provides some low-key visuals to accompany the cut. The project to which this joint will be attached has yet to receive a title or drop date but, rest assured, we’ll keep you up to date as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/16/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.