If you told me that you weren’t feeling the latest single from newcomer Jackson Breit and I told you it would be his last DJBooth feature, we would be Lying Together. With an undeniable appeal, how could you not like the singer/songwriter? Breit pulls double duty on his single, crafting a clean beat, centered around a multitude of chopped Oohs, Ahhs, and Oh Baby’s sprinkled over a jazzy instrumental. Atop the bubbly boardwork, Breit captivates with a unique, soulful sung/rapped style that is powered by his energy and youthful charisma. If you enjoy Lying Together, listening to the New Orleans resident, you’re in luck. The single will appear on Jackson’s forthcoming project, In The Shade EP, which is set to drop early next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/30/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)