January’s Two Timing saw Jackson Breit struggling with the revelation that his girl had been cheating. It just so happened, though, that she was cheating on him with another girl. Now, on Eye for an Eye (a Booth-exclusive world premiere), Jackson is out for revenge. I’m not sure if this means he will be rolling around in his underwear with someone else but, either way, he’s gonna be leveling the playing field. Though the subject matter is on the darker side, that doesn’t stop Jackson from showcasing his intoxicating, charismatic vocals over a funky, self-produced beat. The juxtaposition of the vengeful lyrical content with Jackson’s upbeat sound and style make for a uniquely appealing end product. Eye for an Eye is slated to appear on Mr. Breit’s upcoming album, Good Times and Bad Times. As soon as the project is assigned a release date, we will be sure to let you know.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/20/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)