January’s Two Timing saw Jackson Breit struggling with the revelation that his girl had been cheating. It just so happened, though, that she was cheating on him with another girl. Now, on Eye for an Eye (a Booth-exclusive world premiere), Jackson is out for revenge. I’m not sure if this means he will be rolling around in his underwear with someone else but, either way, he’s gonna be leveling the playing field. Though the subject matter is on the darker side, that doesn’t stop Jackson from showcasing his intoxicating, charismatic vocals over a funky, self-produced beat. The juxtaposition of the vengeful lyrical content with Jackson’s upbeat sound and style make for a uniquely appealing end product. Eye for an Eye is slated to appear on Mr. Breit’s upcoming album, Good Times and Bad Times. As soon as the project is assigned a release date, we will be sure to let you know.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/20/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.