January’s Two Timing saw Jackson Breit struggling with the revelation that his girl had been cheating. It just so happened, though, that she was cheating on him with another girl. Now, on Eye for an Eye (a Booth-exclusive world premiere), Jackson is out for revenge. I’m not sure if this means he will be rolling around in his underwear with someone else but, either way, he’s gonna be leveling the playing field. Though the subject matter is on the darker side, that doesn’t stop Jackson from showcasing his intoxicating, charismatic vocals over a funky, self-produced beat. The juxtaposition of the vengeful lyrical content with Jackson’s upbeat sound and style make for a uniquely appealing end product. Eye for an Eye is slated to appear on Mr. Breit’s upcoming album, Good Times and Bad Times. As soon as the project is assigned a release date, we will be sure to let you know.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)