January’s Two Timing saw Jackson Breit struggling with the revelation that his girl had been cheating. It just so happened, though, that she was cheating on him with another girl. Now, on Eye for an Eye (a Booth-exclusive world premiere), Jackson is out for revenge. I’m not sure if this means he will be rolling around in his underwear with someone else but, either way, he’s gonna be leveling the playing field. Though the subject matter is on the darker side, that doesn’t stop Jackson from showcasing his intoxicating, charismatic vocals over a funky, self-produced beat. The juxtaposition of the vengeful lyrical content with Jackson’s upbeat sound and style make for a uniquely appealing end product. Eye for an Eye is slated to appear on Mr. Breit’s upcoming album, Good Times and Bad Times. As soon as the project is assigned a release date, we will be sure to let you know.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.