January’s Two Timing saw Jackson Breit struggling with the revelation that his girl had been cheating. It just so happened, though, that she was cheating on him with another girl. Now, on Eye for an Eye (a Booth-exclusive world premiere), Jackson is out for revenge. I’m not sure if this means he will be rolling around in his underwear with someone else but, either way, he’s gonna be leveling the playing field. Though the subject matter is on the darker side, that doesn’t stop Jackson from showcasing his intoxicating, charismatic vocals over a funky, self-produced beat. The juxtaposition of the vengeful lyrical content with Jackson’s upbeat sound and style make for a uniquely appealing end product. Eye for an Eye is slated to appear on Mr. Breit’s upcoming album, Good Times and Bad Times. As soon as the project is assigned a release date, we will be sure to let you know.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.