Warning: Pepsi diehards, turn around now before you become irrationally upset for the rest of your day. While Jackson Breit was watching a Coke commercial the other day, the indie artist and producer became hooked on the song playing in the background. Of course, this led to the creation of this two minute and 40 second sugar rush for your listening pleasure. You can take this new loosie, aptly titled Coca Cola, as a pure expression of his love for the soda or an extended metaphor for his sweet girl (a sugar mama?). Either way, it’ll brighten up your day as much as those polar bear commercials. Jackson has been on a roll as of late, notching his fourth DJBooth feature the calender year, and recently dropping his dual EP, Good Times and Bad Times.
Written by Bryan H on 04/22/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.