Warning: Pepsi diehards, turn around now before you become irrationally upset for the rest of your day. While Jackson Breit was watching a Coke commercial the other day, the indie artist and producer became hooked on the song playing in the background. Of course, this led to the creation of this two minute and 40 second sugar rush for your listening pleasure. You can take this new loosie, aptly titled Coca Cola, as a pure expression of his love for the soda or an extended metaphor for his sweet girl (a sugar mama?). Either way, it’ll brighten up your day as much as those polar bear commercials. Jackson has been on a roll as of late, notching his fourth DJBooth feature the calender year, and recently dropping his dual EP, Good Times and Bad Times.
Written by Bryan H on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.