Warning: Pepsi diehards, turn around now before you become irrationally upset for the rest of your day. While Jackson Breit was watching a Coke commercial the other day, the indie artist and producer became hooked on the song playing in the background. Of course, this led to the creation of this two minute and 40 second sugar rush for your listening pleasure. You can take this new loosie, aptly titled Coca Cola, as a pure expression of his love for the soda or an extended metaphor for his sweet girl (a sugar mama?). Either way, it’ll brighten up your day as much as those polar bear commercials. Jackson has been on a roll as of late, notching his fourth DJBooth feature the calender year, and recently dropping his dual EP, Good Times and Bad Times.
Written by Bryan H on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.