Warning: Pepsi diehards, turn around now before you become irrationally upset for the rest of your day. While Jackson Breit was watching a Coke commercial the other day, the indie artist and producer became hooked on the song playing in the background. Of course, this led to the creation of this two minute and 40 second sugar rush for your listening pleasure. You can take this new loosie, aptly titled Coca Cola, as a pure expression of his love for the soda or an extended metaphor for his sweet girl (a sugar mama?). Either way, it’ll brighten up your day as much as those polar bear commercials. Jackson has been on a roll as of late, notching his fourth DJBooth feature the calender year, and recently dropping his dual EP, Good Times and Bad Times.
Written by Bryan H on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.