Warning: Pepsi diehards, turn around now before you become irrationally upset for the rest of your day. While Jackson Breit was watching a Coke commercial the other day, the indie artist and producer became hooked on the song playing in the background. Of course, this led to the creation of this two minute and 40 second sugar rush for your listening pleasure. You can take this new loosie, aptly titled Coca Cola, as a pure expression of his love for the soda or an extended metaphor for his sweet girl (a sugar mama?). Either way, it’ll brighten up your day as much as those polar bear commercials. Jackson has been on a roll as of late, notching his fourth DJBooth feature the calender year, and recently dropping his dual EP, Good Times and Bad Times.
Written by Bryan H on 04/22/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)