Late last month, unsigned singer/songwriter Jackson Breit stepped into the Booth with Eye for an Eye, a reader-acclaimed single off his next full-length. The highly-anticipated project still lacks a drop date, but perhaps we can take the title of this freshly-released outtake as a clue that it’s just around the corner. Whatever the case, the bubbly Almost There is one appetizing hors d’oeuvre. Here, Sleepless‘s sunny synth grooves accompany Breit as he lets us know just how good he’s been doing lately. That goes, apparently, for his romantic as well as his professional life; on the middle verse, he boasts: “Goddamn boy, I’m the man, boy. / Got your girlfriend eatin’ out my hand, boy.” This joint is, as mentioned above, just a loosie, but those digging it should watch our pages for the latest on Good Times and Bad Times, as well as anything else Jackson Breit might have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 03/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.