Late last month, unsigned singer/songwriter Jackson Breit stepped into the Booth with Eye for an Eye, a reader-acclaimed single off his next full-length. The highly-anticipated project still lacks a drop date, but perhaps we can take the title of this freshly-released outtake as a clue that it’s just around the corner. Whatever the case, the bubbly Almost There is one appetizing hors d’oeuvre. Here, Sleepless‘s sunny synth grooves accompany Breit as he lets us know just how good he’s been doing lately. That goes, apparently, for his romantic as well as his professional life; on the middle verse, he boasts: “Goddamn boy, I’m the man, boy. / Got your girlfriend eatin’ out my hand, boy.” This joint is, as mentioned above, just a loosie, but those digging it should watch our pages for the latest on Good Times and Bad Times, as well as anything else Jackson Breit might have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 03/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)