Late last month, unsigned singer/songwriter Jackson Breit stepped into the Booth with Eye for an Eye, a reader-acclaimed single off his next full-length. The highly-anticipated project still lacks a drop date, but perhaps we can take the title of this freshly-released outtake as a clue that it’s just around the corner. Whatever the case, the bubbly Almost There is one appetizing hors d’oeuvre. Here, Sleepless‘s sunny synth grooves accompany Breit as he lets us know just how good he’s been doing lately. That goes, apparently, for his romantic as well as his professional life; on the middle verse, he boasts: “Goddamn boy, I’m the man, boy. / Got your girlfriend eatin’ out my hand, boy.” This joint is, as mentioned above, just a loosie, but those digging it should watch our pages for the latest on Good Times and Bad Times, as well as anything else Jackson Breit might have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 03/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.