Late last month, unsigned singer/songwriter Jackson Breit stepped into the Booth with Eye for an Eye, a reader-acclaimed single off his next full-length. The highly-anticipated project still lacks a drop date, but perhaps we can take the title of this freshly-released outtake as a clue that it’s just around the corner. Whatever the case, the bubbly Almost There is one appetizing hors d’oeuvre. Here, Sleepless‘s sunny synth grooves accompany Breit as he lets us know just how good he’s been doing lately. That goes, apparently, for his romantic as well as his professional life; on the middle verse, he boasts: “Goddamn boy, I’m the man, boy. / Got your girlfriend eatin’ out my hand, boy.” This joint is, as mentioned above, just a loosie, but those digging it should watch our pages for the latest on Good Times and Bad Times, as well as anything else Jackson Breit might have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 03/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lying Together " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.