Earlier this year, on a website you’re probably very familiar with (this one, as a matter of fact), the Jackie Boyz’ first single Callin’ Me, was featured. Fast forward nine months, singers Los and Stevie are set to release their debut album, the Beginning, on November 12. The project, which will drop as a Japan-only exclusive, is intended to help the fellas to parlay their talent into numerous major-label possibilities. After all this hard work, however, the Savannah, Georgia natives want to unwind at the club and find two special women to give their hearts to. Little do they know that Clones are on the prowl. The title refers to women who are looking not for commitment but for a piece of a** that they can tell all their friends about. Needless to say, the Jackie Boyz’ vocals and producer MdL‘s beat will no doubt attract plenty of these types to the dance floor. It remains unclear, though, whether a club encounter with this record will result in the production of more Clones…
Written by Burmy on 11/4/08
Submit your Rating
Jackie Boyz Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Callin Me" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.