Earlier this year, on a website you’re probably very familiar with (this one, as a matter of fact), the Jackie Boyz’ first single Callin’ Me, was featured. Fast forward nine months, singers Los and Stevie are set to release their debut album, the Beginning, on November 12. The project, which will drop as a Japan-only exclusive, is intended to help the fellas to parlay their talent into numerous major-label possibilities. After all this hard work, however, the Savannah, Georgia natives want to unwind at the club and find two special women to give their hearts to. Little do they know that Clones are on the prowl. The title refers to women who are looking not for commitment but for a piece of a** that they can tell all their friends about. Needless to say, the Jackie Boyz’ vocals and producer MdL‘s beat will no doubt attract plenty of these types to the dance floor. It remains unclear, though, whether a club encounter with this record will result in the production of more Clones…
Written by Burmy on 11/4/08
Submit your Rating
Jackie Boyz Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Callin Me" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.