Born in Savannah, Georgia, the Jackie Boyz grew up with a love for music. Instilled in them by their late mother, Jackie, the boys ventured westward in search of stardom. With their triple threat ability to write, sing and perform, the brothers have aligned themselves with the likes of Bryan Michael Cox and Bobby Brown, just to name a few. On their debut single, Callin’ Me, the duo takes a page out of T-Pain’s successful play book and implements the catchy voice box. Over a track courtesy of producer MDL, the boyz let their lady know that no matter her means of communication, they want her to “keep callin’ me, callin’ me, callin’ me!” With a distinct hit making ability, expect a few major labels to start calling.
Written by DJ Z on 02/7/08
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.