Born in Savannah, Georgia, the Jackie Boyz grew up with a love for music. Instilled in them by their late mother, Jackie, the boys ventured westward in search of stardom. With their triple threat ability to write, sing and perform, the brothers have aligned themselves with the likes of Bryan Michael Cox and Bobby Brown, just to name a few. On their debut single, Callin’ Me, the duo takes a page out of T-Pain’s successful play book and implements the catchy voice box. Over a track courtesy of producer MDL, the boyz let their lady know that no matter her means of communication, they want her to “keep callin’ me, callin’ me, callin’ me!” With a distinct hit making ability, expect a few major labels to start calling.
Written by DJ Z on 02/7/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.