Born in Savannah, Georgia, the Jackie Boyz grew up with a love for music. Instilled in them by their late mother, Jackie, the boys ventured westward in search of stardom. With their triple threat ability to write, sing and perform, the brothers have aligned themselves with the likes of Bryan Michael Cox and Bobby Brown, just to name a few. On their debut single, Callin’ Me, the duo takes a page out of T-Pain’s successful play book and implements the catchy voice box. Over a track courtesy of producer MDL, the boyz let their lady know that no matter her means of communication, they want her to “keep callin’ me, callin’ me, callin’ me!” With a distinct hit making ability, expect a few major labels to start calling.
Written by DJ Z on 02/7/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.