Pringles, narcotics, talented emcees… some things are just better in the plural. If you can appreciate a little artful excess, you’re sure to appreciate Multiple Drugs, the latest single and debut Booth feature from Jack Kafer. Over Fanobee‘s hazy production, an artful flip of Blue Foundation’s Eyes on Fire, the unsigned Cleveland repper chronicles the bender of a lifetime—or at least a weekend. Getting f**ked up just ain’t the same without a few good friends to keep you company, and on this cut Kafer’s flanked by two of the best wingmen a rapper could ask for; Booth newcomer Cas handles verse two, and Marietta-repping reader fave Kyle Lucas brings the record to a strong finish. Feeling it? More awaits on the artist’s Twenty-Five LP, scheduled to drop digitally in September.
Written by richard on 08/29/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.