In 2004 comedy 50 First Dates, a veterinarian played by Adam Sandler struggles to romance a woman whose anterograde amnesia prevents her from remembering any of their experiences together. The girl whom Jack Freeman addresses on his latest promo single suffers from no such condition—which is slightly unfortunate for the H-Town crooner, as he’d like nothing more than to start their relationship over, with a completely blank slate. Backed by Chris Rockaway‘s acoustic guitar strums and subdued keys, the singer laments the disintegration of their life together, and suggests, “Let’s act like we never met before, so we can fall in love again.” Feeling it? Then stay tuned. This poignant jam isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Freeman’s plans in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, you can always take a listen to the artist’s debut solo feature, Magenta.
Written by richard on 03/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make Me " (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.