In 2004 comedy 50 First Dates, a veterinarian played by Adam Sandler struggles to romance a woman whose anterograde amnesia prevents her from remembering any of their experiences together. The girl whom Jack Freeman addresses on his latest promo single suffers from no such condition—which is slightly unfortunate for the H-Town crooner, as he’d like nothing more than to start their relationship over, with a completely blank slate. Backed by Chris Rockaway‘s acoustic guitar strums and subdued keys, the singer laments the disintegration of their life together, and suggests, “Let’s act like we never met before, so we can fall in love again.” Feeling it? Then stay tuned. This poignant jam isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Freeman’s plans in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, you can always take a listen to the artist’s debut solo feature, Magenta.
Written by richard on 03/11/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make Me " (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)