In 2004 comedy 50 First Dates, a veterinarian played by Adam Sandler struggles to romance a woman whose anterograde amnesia prevents her from remembering any of their experiences together. The girl whom Jack Freeman addresses on his latest promo single suffers from no such condition—which is slightly unfortunate for the H-Town crooner, as he’d like nothing more than to start their relationship over, with a completely blank slate. Backed by Chris Rockaway‘s acoustic guitar strums and subdued keys, the singer laments the disintegration of their life together, and suggests, “Let’s act like we never met before, so we can fall in love again.” Feeling it? Then stay tuned. This poignant jam isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Freeman’s plans in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, you can always take a listen to the artist’s debut solo feature, Magenta.
Written by richard on 03/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make Me " (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.