Apparently, the cliché about the grass being greener on the other side is true; in a reversal of the usual situation, new single To Whom It May Concern opens with Jabee fantasizing about giving his rap career up for a boring nine-to-five. It’s just a passing thought, though. As the Oklahoma City emcee makes clear over Kadence‘s guitar-led boardwork, despite the omnipresent stresses of the hustle, he remains determined to conquer the game “by any means necessary.” Todd Beats directs the official video, making its world premiere on our pages. For this heartfelt jam and much more, cop Jabee’s Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt LP, available now for streaming and purchase in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Blessing" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)