Currently hard at work on a new EP with underground mainstay EL-P, Jabee has stepped into the Booth with a little something to tide fans over in the meantime. Unreleased cut GHETTO finds DJ Semaj flipping a sample from Rick James’ Hollywood as the Oklahoma City rhymesayer and guest emcee Yung Jones deliver true-to-life character sketches of inner-city youth seduced by the promises of the drug game. If you’re feeling this record, keep it locked for details on the aforementioned LP, as well as copping the expanded re-release of Jabee’s Booth-sponsored Lucky Me mixtape when it drops in digital and (limited) physical formats December 13.
Written by richard on 11/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Blessing" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.