Ja Rule opts for Lil’ Wayne and label mate Merce Montana over a female R&B singer on the buzz single, Uh Ohh. Oddly enough, the production is anti-anything fans have come to expect from Ja (since his Venni Vetti Vicci album) and yet it still doesn’t sound fitting for the New York rapper. Scheduled for release this October, The Mirror will be Ja Rule’s first studio album since 2004’s disappointing R.U.L.E.. The lead single off the album will be the Ashley Joi duet, Body, which will be released to radio on July 24th.
Written by DJ Z on 06/18/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.