After the moderate success of the street single, Uh Oh, Ja Rule goes back to his “music for the ladies” from which his biggest hits were conceived. The Mirror‘s first official single, Body, finds Ja once again teaming up with his Free collaborator, Ashley Joi. This 2007 go-round should bring back memories of 2002’s Mesmerize, as the Rule once again describes how a certain woman’s body movements keep him sprung and fantasizing. Body goes according to Ja’s past hit-making formula; let’s see whether it still works when The Mirror drops on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Free ft. Ashley Joi" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.