After the moderate success of the street single, Uh Oh, Ja Rule goes back to his “music for the ladies” from which his biggest hits were conceived. The Mirror‘s first official single, Body, finds Ja once again teaming up with his Free collaborator, Ashley Joi. This 2007 go-round should bring back memories of 2002’s Mesmerize, as the Rule once again describes how a certain woman’s body movements keep him sprung and fantasizing. Body goes according to Ja’s past hit-making formula; let’s see whether it still works when The Mirror drops on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.