After the moderate success of the street single, Uh Oh, Ja Rule goes back to his “music for the ladies” from which his biggest hits were conceived. The Mirror‘s first official single, Body, finds Ja once again teaming up with his Free collaborator, Ashley Joi. This 2007 go-round should bring back memories of 2002’s Mesmerize, as the Rule once again describes how a certain woman’s body movements keep him sprung and fantasizing. Body goes according to Ja’s past hit-making formula; let’s see whether it still works when The Mirror drops on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Free ft. Ashley Joi" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.