Originally slated for a November 13th, 2007, release date, Ja Rule’s new album The Mirror has been placed in temporary holding. According to the rapper’s MySpace page, the project is “coming soon.” Although according to a label insider, there is no set date for The Mirror to hit store shelves and online retailers. What does that mean for R.U.L.E.? It’s time to release a new single. Following the street cut, Uh Oh, featuring Lil’ Wayne, and the radio-ready fizzler, Body, comes the much talked about Beatles-assisted, Father Forgive Me. According to an interview with DJBooth in October, Ja feels his updated version of the classic hit Eleanor Rigby is both “incredible” and “very edgy.” He later went on to say “I can’t wait till for people to hear it”; oh the irony.
Listen to More: Ja Rule Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Free ft. Ashley Joi" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.