The 17th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of J.A.M.E.S. Watts, the underground rapper who recently made his Booth debut with unreleased cut A Better Tomorrow. The Jersey native, who spits over original production by 6th Sense on his brand new, previously-unreleased Over & Out freestyle, is currently preparing for the release of his forthcoming The Very Worst of J.A.M.E.S. WATTS street album, mixed by DJ Jae Dee.
Written by richard on 03/12/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.