The 17th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of J.A.M.E.S. Watts, the underground rapper who recently made his Booth debut with unreleased cut A Better Tomorrow. The Jersey native, who spits over original production by 6th Sense on his brand new, previously-unreleased Over & Out freestyle, is currently preparing for the release of his forthcoming The Very Worst of J.A.M.E.S. WATTS street album, mixed by DJ Jae Dee.
Written by richard on 03/12/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.