The 17th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of J.A.M.E.S. Watts, the underground rapper who recently made his Booth debut with unreleased cut A Better Tomorrow. The Jersey native, who spits over original production by 6th Sense on his brand new, previously-unreleased Over & Out freestyle, is currently preparing for the release of his forthcoming The Very Worst of J.A.M.E.S. WATTS street album, mixed by DJ Jae Dee.
Written by richard on 03/12/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)