When one’s pathway to success is strewn with heartache, lies and even a couple bodies, it’s only natural to look back and wonder, “Was It Worth It?.” J The S’ latest effort finds him pondering that very question, lacing M-Phazes’ deceptively gentle boardwork with rhymes about the steep price of success. Featuring guest bars from The Greater Good and a tuneful chorus by singer Annie Lee, this joint won’t be appearing on J the S’ The Last Days LP (scheduled for release at the top of 2012), but it should only leave fans more amped to hear what did make the final cut.
Written by richard on 10/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do You ft. ft. Joell Ortiz & Lee Wilson" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.