When one’s pathway to success is strewn with heartache, lies and even a couple bodies, it’s only natural to look back and wonder, “Was It Worth It?.” J The S’ latest effort finds him pondering that very question, lacing M-Phazes’ deceptively gentle boardwork with rhymes about the steep price of success. Featuring guest bars from The Greater Good and a tuneful chorus by singer Annie Lee, this joint won’t be appearing on J the S’ The Last Days LP (scheduled for release at the top of 2012), but it should only leave fans more amped to hear what did make the final cut.
Written by richard on 10/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do You ft. ft. Joell Ortiz & Lee Wilson" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)