J The S is on the rise, and it doesn’t look like he’s going to plateau anytime soon. On the latest single off his DJBooth-sponsored debut set, released along with its Joe Politics-directed video, the Boston rhymesayer continues his search for Higher Ground, trading verses with Greater Good and ANE over a dreamy instrumental by Booth-approved beatsmith J. Cardim. For more, check out The Last Days, available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 04/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do You ft. ft. Joell Ortiz & Lee Wilson" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.