Five months after dazzling readers with Life Is Simple (Pt. 1), Seattle buzzmaker J. Pinder finally returns to our front page with feature numero dos. On this pensive jam, the Fin Records signee showcases his many virtues: wisdom, a killer flow, an unstoppable work ethic… the list goes on. Just about the only one he lacks is patience. As he explains over Kuddie Fresh‘s keyboard loops, he’s sick and tired of waiting around to get his shine. Camila Recchio, the singer who assisted Macklemore on Victory Lap, contributes some smooth hook and backing vocals. Virtue isn’t attached to a larger body of work, but we in the Booth will keep you posted on Pinder’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.