With his last DJBooth feature Lenore possibly inspired by an Edgar Allen Poe poem, it’s safe to say that Seattle rhymedropper J. Pinder is no stranger to the unique concept when it comes to his music. The Northwest representer’s latest release, Illuminate, finds the clever emcee taking part in a little inner dialogue as he touches on his past, present, and future. From the distant-sounding, chant-like hook provided by Choklate to Kuddie Fresh‘s whimsical production Illuminate comes across as quite the uniquely dreamy tune throughout. The Seattle spitter’s third DJBooth feature can be found on the DJ Skee Presents: Careless Redux mixtape, which is currently set for release on November 13.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/31/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)