When it comes to the first musical offering from a new project the pressure to release a worthy record tends to be at its highest, but for J.Nolan and Yung B Da Producer (jointly known as The Manifest Movement) when the pressure is high they simply use it to make Red Diamonds. Serving as the duo’s first song release from collaborative project The Upbringing, Red Diamonds showcases the Connecticut spitter at one of his most lyrical moments yet as he proceeds to drop his self-assured rhymes on the lengthy cut. Serving as the beatsmith behind Red Diamonds and The Upbringing‘s other musical offerings, Yung B hardly skimps on the soul when it comes to the records bouncy, bass-driven production. Although a release date for The Upbringing remains unannounced, you can expect the album’s release before the year is up.
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.