When it comes to the first musical offering from a new project the pressure to release a worthy record tends to be at its highest, but for J.Nolan and Yung B Da Producer (jointly known as The Manifest Movement) when the pressure is high they simply use it to make Red Diamonds. Serving as the duo’s first song release from collaborative project The Upbringing, Red Diamonds showcases the Connecticut spitter at one of his most lyrical moments yet as he proceeds to drop his self-assured rhymes on the lengthy cut. Serving as the beatsmith behind Red Diamonds and The Upbringing‘s other musical offerings, Yung B hardly skimps on the soul when it comes to the records bouncy, bass-driven production. Although a release date for The Upbringing remains unannounced, you can expect the album’s release before the year is up.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/30/12
Submit your Rating
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)