When it comes to the first musical offering from a new project the pressure to release a worthy record tends to be at its highest, but for J.Nolan and Yung B Da Producer (jointly known as The Manifest Movement) when the pressure is high they simply use it to make Red Diamonds. Serving as the duo’s first song release from collaborative project The Upbringing, Red Diamonds showcases the Connecticut spitter at one of his most lyrical moments yet as he proceeds to drop his self-assured rhymes on the lengthy cut. Serving as the beatsmith behind Red Diamonds and The Upbringing‘s other musical offerings, Yung B hardly skimps on the soul when it comes to the records bouncy, bass-driven production. Although a release date for The Upbringing remains unannounced, you can expect the album’s release before the year is up.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/30/12
Submit your Rating
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.