When it comes to the first musical offering from a new project the pressure to release a worthy record tends to be at its highest, but for J.Nolan and Yung B Da Producer (jointly known as The Manifest Movement) when the pressure is high they simply use it to make Red Diamonds. Serving as the duo’s first song release from collaborative project The Upbringing, Red Diamonds showcases the Connecticut spitter at one of his most lyrical moments yet as he proceeds to drop his self-assured rhymes on the lengthy cut. Serving as the beatsmith behind Red Diamonds and The Upbringing‘s other musical offerings, Yung B hardly skimps on the soul when it comes to the records bouncy, bass-driven production. Although a release date for The Upbringing remains unannounced, you can expect the album’s release before the year is up.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/30/12
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)