When it comes to the first musical offering from a new project the pressure to release a worthy record tends to be at its highest, but for J.Nolan and Yung B Da Producer (jointly known as The Manifest Movement) when the pressure is high they simply use it to make Red Diamonds. Serving as the duo’s first song release from collaborative project The Upbringing, Red Diamonds showcases the Connecticut spitter at one of his most lyrical moments yet as he proceeds to drop his self-assured rhymes on the lengthy cut. Serving as the beatsmith behind Red Diamonds and The Upbringing‘s other musical offerings, Yung B hardly skimps on the soul when it comes to the records bouncy, bass-driven production. Although a release date for The Upbringing remains unannounced, you can expect the album’s release before the year is up.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/30/12
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.